Kyle's Helper Application (2)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Kyle Alyko, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Alyko

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

~ Bonjour!

So I have been on Zeldaverse (as a donor) for about a month now, and I believe I have become accustomed to the new atmosphere, and I gotta say, I am beyond amazed. The development of the Server since the last time I was on has been phenomenal, and the builds are also terrific. So now, I bring you my application for Helper.

Name: Kyle Steil
    Username: Sarcastix_
    What am I applying for: Helper

Contact Info
    Discord: Riddix_Alyko#4821

Hobbies: Gaming, writing/typing stories/novels, and sometimes drawing.
    What do I like about LOZ: Uh, Gee, I don't know, Everything?
    Have I ever been a staff member before: Yes, on many servers. I was an Admin, and Co-Owner. And a Mod on many occasions.

Main Application Information
    What do I have to offer to Zeldaverse: I offer my time, my eyes, my voice, and my body to Zeldaverse. I will do everything in my power to be an active staff member on this server.
    Have I ever used hacks: No, nor do I intend to. I don't even know how to get them, much less use them.

Have I ever been banned before: Plenty of times, some for things I didn't do. But I learn from my mistakes, and know not to make them again.
    Will I accept another position regardless: Of course, I'm not picky. As long as I can contribute to the server, I'm fine with any position.
    How many hours have I spent on Zeldaverse: As of 9:51PM EST, I have spent 21 hours and 52 minutes on Zeldaverse in total.
    How would I react to a player who is spamming: I would first, kindly ask them to stop, and if they persist, I would mute them for 10 minutes.
    How would I react to a disrespectful player: I would (again) kindly ask them to stop, and have them apologize to the person they were disrespecting, and if they refuse, or persist, I would mute them for 15 minutes.

I know a good amount of World Edit and Core Protect commands, if you would like me to list those, please contact me through Discord or Skype.

That's all I've got. I look forward to working with you all, and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

~Kyle (Sarcastix_) ((Riddix))

2. Majora

Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

3. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Very good application! I accept -- thanks! Also @MajoraGamer, please do not reply to Staff Applications, as Staff Applications are to be left to Mods and higher. :)

Majora likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.