Progress

Discussion in 'News & Announcments' started by Linebeck, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    #1 Linebeck, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Good evening,

We are in the final stages of development for the server. It is literally right around the corner. I would like to thank all of you who have stayed with us, and have been supporting this on going project. There will be a reward for your time and effort! Recently, a staff member has made it known that they no longer want to be apart of the staff team and that is completely fine. So, we encourage anyone who wants to apply, to go and apply for Moderator. (Assuming you fit the conditions.) Also, I wanted to make something clear... Regardless of popularity of ZV, I will not be taking it down due to financial issue. If you want to know the truth, I have had a grand total of 116 people attempting to join the server so they could check it out to see what we have to offer (However, we are white-listed). We have already had one donator who has helped support the server, and ZV hasn't even been publicly released yet.

We have added some really interested and fun plugins, that I assure you, you would enjoy. Please just give us a little bit more. We have done so much in the amount of time for a handful of people. Hopefully your patience has not wore off, and you're eager to be apart of ZV. :)

Best regards,

Linebeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.