Staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by shadowlink360, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowlink360

Expand Collapse

Item Seller
    Minecraft user: shadowlink360
    Position: Helper
    Contact: I have discord and an email but I would rather only share it if I am accepted

Age: I don't like sharing my age but I do meet the age requirement
    Hobbies: Well usually I like playing video games mainly zelda or minecraft and also other games
    what I like about zelda?: well everything to be honest. I love the puzzles in it, I love the story, and I love the characters its all so detailed and you can tell how much work was put in it (not including the CDI games *shudders*).

ok before I go on i would like to tell you about myself. My name is shadowlink360 as you know but you can call me shadow, I love video games and especially like the zelda series. that's really all I feel comfortable sharing online.

What can I offer?: well as I said I know a ton about zelda and video games and I would always try to help someone if they need it and I would always try to help in general.

Have I ever hacked?: no.
    Have I ever been banned?: yes I have but I really regret doing what I did and wont ever do it again and I promise I will always follow the rules here.

Will I accept another position?: I will yes.
    How many hours have I spent on it?: well I think you mean how many can I spend on the server and I can spend a lot of time on it depending on whats going on in the day but usually I can be on for a good chunk like maybe 5-6 hours probably more.

How would I react to a spammer?: well I would first ask him to please stop spamming and if he continues I would get a higher up or if I have permission warn him myself.

How would I react to a disrespectful player?: Well almost the same except if he was disrespecting someone I would be a little less friendly about it because I would not want to see someone else on the server disrespected.

That's it really. I hope to be accepted and see you all soon! :)

2. shadowlink360

Expand Collapse

Item Seller
    P.S: My birthday on my profile is also wrong so please change it to the right one which I will message to whoever does it

3. Windy

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod
    Expand Collapse

A Tiny Hero with big dreams!
    We will definitely go through this and come to a conclusion soon. I love the way this is written out! Please be patient with us and linebeck will let you know if you are accepted!

4. shadowlink360

Expand Collapse

Item Seller
    Thank you! :D I hope to see you if i'm accepted! :D

Windy likes this.
  5. SkywardWolves

Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Really nice app! I will Direct Message the Invite to the Discord! However; before you are accepted onto the server, you will have to join Linebeck, Windy, and me in a voice chat to further discuss this!

6. shadowlink360

Expand Collapse

Item Seller
    ok :D but must i do a voice chat? :eek: i prefer not using my voice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.